Serious Golfers’ Continued Demand For Traditional Print and Broadcast Media Outlets Is One of Several Surprise Trends Highlighting Golf Datatech’s … Continue reading
Started In 2001, the Study Analyzes the Evolution of Custom Fitting for Golf Clubs and Golf Balls ORLANDO, Fla., August 6, … Continue reading
SMART Reports Provide Expert Insight, Data & Trends On Seven Core Golf Product Categories: Men’s Apparel, Women’s Apparel, Outerwear, Bags, … Continue reading
- Find out the sales results for the top manufacturers through September, 2015. Quarter Three Retail Reports now available for hard goods and apparel. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD retail dollars through third quarter 2015 compared to the same time frame for 2014 – Footwear is -1.3%, golf gloves +6.2% and golf bags are +1.0% on and off course combined.
- YTD September 2015 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. YTD September 2014: Drivers +2.6% / Fairways +2.1% / Hybrids +2.4% / Irons +3.1% / Putters +6.5% / Wedges +4.1%
- 2015 YTD through quarter three – US Golf Ball retail sales +6.7% over same period 2014 and unit sales were +2.1%. Average dozen price $30.34 which is up 4.5% over same period 2014.
- US Golf Apparel YTD September 2015 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 6.7%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 10.5% and Outerwear was up 1.4% over same time frame 2014.
- September 2015 vs. September 2014 US Rounds Played were up 1.2% and YTD rounds up 0.7% on a national level. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.