Started In 2001, the Study Analyzes the Evolution of Custom Fitting for Golf Clubs and Golf Balls ORLANDO, Fla., August 6, … Continue reading
SMART Reports Provide Expert Insight, Data & Trends On Seven Core Golf Product Categories: Men’s Apparel, Women’s Apparel, Outerwear, Bags, … Continue reading
Golf Datatech, LLC & Yano Research Institute Ltd. Unveil World Golf Report 2015… First-Of-Its-Kind Worldwide StudyGlobal Retail Market Summary Provides Detailed … Continue reading
- SMART Reports, perfect for smaller companies or those just entering the markets for apparel, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves and golf bags. Go to http://www.golfdatatech.com/research-products/purchase-reports/smart-reports/
- YTD July 2015 – Spikeless Golf Shoes accounted for 51.9% of all US golf unit sales through on and off course golf shops. Avg. price spikeless $91.30, avg. price for spiked shoes $103.30.
- YTD July 2015 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. YTD July 2014: Drivers +4.4% / Fairways +4.6% / Hybrids +5.3% / Irons +3.1% / Putters +6.7% / Wedges +3.7%
- 2015 July YTD US Golf Ball retail sales +6.7% over same period 2014 and unit sales were +2.0%. Average dozen price $30.32 which is up 4.6% over same period 2014.
- US Golf Apparel YTD July 2015 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 7.0%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 9.7% and Outerwear was up 3.7% over same time frame 2014.
- July 2015 vs. July 2014 US Rounds Played were down 0.3% and YTD rounds up 0.4% on a national level. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at email@example.com to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.