Golf Datatech Releases First-Ever Independent, Objective Study of the Amazon Impact On Golf Equipment and Apparel Breakthrough Study Analyzes the Overall … Continue reading
Golf Datatech recently released the January 2018 On/Off Course Specialty Retail Sales data for the equipment categories, and for some … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Releases Comprehensive Market Study That Highlights Major Golf Retail Shifts As Golf’s Retail Marketplace Experiences Significant Changes, 7th … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- Total year 2017 sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, men’s and women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD February 2018 compared to 2017 retail sales – Footwear +10.0%, golf gloves -7.6% and golf bags are -2.7% on and off course combined.
- YTD through February 2018 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2017: Drivers -9.5% / Fairways -3.6% / Hybrids +2.3% / Irons +6.0% / Putters -1.1% / Wedges +15.3%.
- YTD through February 2018 – US Golf Ball retail sales -2.3% over 2017 and unit sales were -5.3%. Average dozen price $31.97 which is up 3.1% YTD through February.
- US Golf Apparel YTD through February 2018 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms down 6.4%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms down 11.1% and Outerwear was down 9.5% over February 2017 YTD.
- Nationwide rounds for February 2018 YTD were down 7.2% over 2017. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.