Benchmark Study Highlights Key Trends in Combined $8.7 Billion Market Research on Individual Product Categories Yields Unprecedented Data Regarding Equipment … Continue reading
Golf industry interest in first-ever study from 2012 prompts Golf Datatech to produce second version designed to capture the usage … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Introduces BrandTrac™, Golf’s First Proprietary Online Marketing Tool Designed to Track & Report Golfer Opinions on Products and … Continue reading
- Annual 2013 Retail Reports – Spikeless Golf Shoes 38.1% of all US golf footwear retail dollar sales through on and off course golf shops. Avg. Price Spikeless $93.89 / Avg. Price Spiked $92.67
- Annual 2013 Retail Reports US On and Off Course Unit Sales vs. 2012: Drivers -3.5% / Fairways -8.6% / Hybrids -2.8 / Irons +1.9% / Putters -7.3% / Wedges -1.2%
- On/Off Course 2013 Annual Golf Ball retail sales down 1.0% over same period 2012 and unit sales were down 3.4%. Average dozen price $28.52 which is up 2.5% over 2012.
- Golf Apparel Annual 2013 Report – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined – Men’s Shirts up 5.1%, Women’s Shirts up 1.9% and Outerwear was up 2.4% over 2012
- 2013 vs 2012 US Rounds Played were down 4.9% Interestingly, 2013 vs 2011 rounds were up 0.3%
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.