A Comprehensive Investigation Into The Pyramid of Influence Key Questions Answered in 2019 Edition Include: Does the Pyramid Still Matter? … Continue reading
Golf Datatech & Yano Research Institute Unveil World Golf Report 2019 … The Industry’s ONLY Global Study of Golf Equipment and … Continue reading
http://jkgolfdatatech.com/author/jkgolfdatatech/ Authenticity of Influence – In my prior post we briefly discussed the basics of Golf Equipment’s Traditional Pyramid of Influence. … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- 2018 Retail Market Share Reports with sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, distance measuring devices, Men’s and Women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD July 2019 compared to YTD 2018 Total Retail Dollar Sales – Footwear +0.4%, Golf Gloves +0.7% and Golf Bags are +4.2% On and Off Course combined.
- YTD July 2019 U.S. On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. YTD July 2018: Drivers +7.8% / Fairways +3.7% / Hybrids +4.4% / Irons -4.6% / Putters +5.9% / Wedges -6.3%.
- YTD July 2019 – U.S. Golf Ball Retail Sales +3.0% over 2018 and Unit Sales were -1.9%. Average dozen price $34.20 which is +5.0%.
- U.S. Golf Apparel YTD July 2019 – U.S. Retail Dollar Sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms -2.1%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms -6.5% and Outerwear was +6.3% over YTD July 2018.
- Nationwide Rounds Played for July 2019 were down 0.1% over July 2018. YTD Rounds for 2019 were down 0.7% vs. YTD 2018. Email us at email@example.com to request the monthly reports. Courses can participate and receive reports by clicking here.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.