Benchmark Study Highlights Key Trends in Combined $8.7 Billion Market Research on Individual Product Categories Yields Unprecedented Data Regarding Equipment … Continue reading
Golf industry interest in first-ever study from 2012 prompts Golf Datatech to produce second version designed to capture the usage … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Introduces BrandTrac™, Golf’s First Proprietary Online Marketing Tool Designed to Track & Report Golfer Opinions on Products and … Continue reading
- YTD February 2014 Retail Reports – Spikeless Golf Shoes 44.3% of all US golf footwear retail dollar sales through on and off course golf shops. Avg. Price Spikeless $88.75
- YTD February 2014 Retail Reports US On and Off Course Unit Sales vs. YTD 2013: Drivers -9.0% / Fairways -3.0% / Hybrids -6.6 / Irons -3.0% / Putters -4.3% / Wedges +4.3%
- On/Off Course YTD February 2014 Golf Ball retail sales down 7.8% over same period 2013 and unit sales were down 10.8%. Average dozen price $28.15 which is up 3.4% over YTD February 2013.
- Golf Apparel YTD February 2014 Report – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined – Men’s Shirts down 4.4%, Women’s Shirts down 12.0% and Outerwear was down 6.1% over YTD February 2013
- Feb 2014 vs. Feb 2013 US Rounds Played were down 4.6% – YTD through Feb 2014 vs 2013 US Rounds Played were down 4.1%.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.