Golf Datatech Releases Comprehensive Market Study That Highlights Major Golf Retail Shifts As Golf’s Retail Marketplace Experiences Significant Changes, 7th … Continue reading
US Golf Equipment sales in the first half of 2017 are in the books, and while the results in total … Continue reading
Golf Datatech has released a new consumer study investigating attitudes and opinions about the various segments of the Business of Golf … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- Total year 2016 sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, men’s and women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD June 2017 compared to 2016 retail sales – Footwear -9.5%, golf gloves -3.4% and golf bags are -8.0% on and off course combined.
- YTD through June 2017 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2016: Drivers +3.3% / Fairways +0.5% / Hybrids -12.3% / Irons -11.4% / Putters -5.7% / Wedges -9.7%
- YTD through June 2017 – US Golf Ball retail sales +3.2% over 2016 and unit sales were -1.1%. Average dozen price $32.44 which is up 4.3% YTD through June.
- US Golf Apparel YTD through May 2017 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms down 2.3%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 3.7% and Outerwear was up 7.5% over May 2016 YTD.
- Nationwide rounds for April 2017 YTD were down 6.3% over 2016. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at email@example.com to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.