Golf Datatech, LLC Acquires European Golf Retail Audit Operation From Sports Marketing Surveys, Inc.
U.S., U.K., & European Market Retail Research Now Delivered in One Consistent Format; Side-by-Side Analysis of Aggregated Global Golf Data … Continue reading
Serious Golfers’ Continued Demand For Traditional Print and Broadcast Media Outlets Is One of Several Surprise Trends Highlighting Golf Datatech’s … Continue reading
Started In 2001, the Study Analyzes the Evolution of Custom Fitting for Golf Clubs and Golf Balls ORLANDO, Fla., August 6, … Continue reading
- Total year 2015 sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, men’s and women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- Total 2015 compared to 2014 retail sales – Footwear -1.8%, golf gloves +4.8% and golf bags are -0.9% on and off course combined.
- 2015 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2014: Drivers +0.9% / Fairways -0.2% / Hybrids -0.9% / Irons +1.2% / Putters +4.8% / Wedges +3.2%
- 2015 – US Golf Ball retail sales +5.5% over 2014 and unit sales were +0.9%. Average dozen price $30.29 which is up 4.6% over 2014.
- US Golf Apparel 2015 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 6.5%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 9.2% and Outerwear was up 0.1% over 2014.
- 2015 vs. 2014 US Rounds Played were up 1.8% YTD. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at email@example.com to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.