Golf industry interest in first-ever study from 2012 prompts Golf Datatech to produce second version designed to capture the usage … Continue reading
Golf Datatech, LLC And Yano Research Institute Announce Strategic Alliance To Develop Industry’s Worldwide Research and Retail Data Platform
Leading golf research firm in the U.S. & Great Britain, Golf Datatech, and Yano, Japan’s #1 golf research firm, to … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Introduces BrandTrac™, Golf’s First Proprietary Online Marketing Tool Designed to Track & Report Golfer Opinions on Products and … Continue reading
- We look forward to seeing you at the 2014 PGA Show. Stop by and visit us in booth number 3109.
- YTD through October 2013 Spikeless Golf Shoes made up 36.7% of all US golf footwear unit sales and 37.3% of retail dollar sales through on and off course golf shops
- YTD 2013 vs. 2012 through October US On and Off Course Shops Unit Sales: Drivers -2.8% / Fairways -9.4% / Hybrids -3.3 / Irons +2.2% / Putters -7.3% / Wedges -1.0%
- On/Off Course YTD through October 2013 Golf Ball retail sales are down 0.6% over same period 2012 and unit sales were down 2.9%. Average dozen price $28.57 which is up 2.4% over 2012.
- Golf Apparel 2013 vs 2012 YTD through October – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined – Men’s Shirts up 6.7%, Women’s Shirts up 3.0% and Outerwear is up 6.4%
- YTD 2013 vs 2012 through October US Rounds Played are down 4.4% Interestingly, YTD 2013 vs 2011 through October rounds are up 1.4%
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.