Golf Datatech Releases First-Ever Independent, Objective Study of the Amazon Impact On Golf Equipment and Apparel Breakthrough Study Analyzes the Overall … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Releases Comprehensive Market Study That Highlights Major Golf Retail Shifts As Golf’s Retail Marketplace Experiences Significant Changes, 7th … Continue reading
Over the past decade the golf equipment business, not unlike most of the US Retail environment, has undergone a radical … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- Total year 2016 sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, men’s and women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD December 2017 compared to 2016 retail sales – Footwear -6.9%, golf gloves -4.3% and golf bags are -5.2% on and off course combined.
- YTD through December 2017 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2016: Drivers +3.9% / Fairways +1.1% / Hybrids -5.4% / Irons -4.9% / Putters -5.0% / Wedges -3.2%
- YTD through December 2017 – US Golf Ball retail sales +2.6% over 2016 and unit sales were -2.3%. Average dozen price $32.43 which is up 5.0% YTD through December.
- US Golf Apparel YTD through November 2017 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 5.1%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 6.8% and Outerwear was up 16.9% over November 2016 YTD.
- Nationwide rounds for November 2017 YTD were down 2.9% over 2016. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at email@example.com to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.