Golf Datatech, LLC & Yano Research Institute Ltd. Unveil World Golf Report 2015… First-Of-Its-Kind Worldwide StudyGlobal Retail Market Summary Provides Detailed … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Releases 2015 Channel Segmentation Study Highlighting Consumer Buying Trends And Perceptions In The Golf Marketplace Study Reveals Positive … Continue reading
ORLANDO, Fla., September 22, 2014 … Golf Datatech, LLC (golfdatatech.com), the golf industry’s leading independent research firm for consumer, trade … Continue reading
- Newly offered research, perfect for smaller companies or those just entering the markets for putters, wedges, footwear, gloves and golf bags. Go to Purchase Reports / Other Retail Reports to learn more or purchase
- 2015 Quarter One Retail Market Share Reports…now available. First quarter sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, golf bags and apparel with comparisons to Q1, 2014. To learn more or to order call 888-944-4116.
- Q1 2015 Retail Reports – Spikeless Golf Shoes 46.6% of all US golf footwear retail dollar sales through on and off course golf shops. Avg. price spikeless $89.28, avg. price for spiked shoes $97.62.
- Q1 2015 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. Q1 2014: Drivers +11.1% / Fairways -2.5% / Hybrids +5.0% / Irons +0.1% / Putters +4.8% / Wedges +3.9%
- 2015 Q1 US Golf Ball retail sales +4.5% over same period 2014 and unit sales were -0.4%. Average dozen price $29.54 which is up 4.9% over Q1, 2014.
- US Golf Apparel Q1 2015 Report – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 8.2%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 10.8% and Outerwear was up 5.6% over Q1 2014.
- March 2015 vs. March 2014 US Rounds Played were up 1.3% and YTD rounds up 1.1% on a national level. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at email@example.com to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.