ORLANDO, Fla., September 22, 2014 … Golf Datatech, LLC (golfdatatech.com), the golf industry’s leading independent research firm for consumer, trade … Continue reading
A Comprehensive Study of Serious Golfers and their Buying Habits First Study to Analyze the Lingering Impact of the U.S. Economic … Continue reading
Benchmark Study Highlights Key Trends in Combined $8.7 Billion Market Research on Individual Product Categories Yields Unprecedented Data Regarding Equipment … Continue reading
- 2014 Third Quarter Retail Market Share Reports available soon. Sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, golf bags and apparel. Call 888-944-4116 for more details.
- Women In Golf 2014…consumer study that explores the segment of the golf market that many believe is critical to the future of golf’s growth. Now available, call 888-944-4116 for more details.
- YTD August 2014 Retail Reports – Spikeless Golf Shoes 45.5% of all US golf footwear retail dollar sales and 47.6% of unit sales through on and off course golf shops. Avg. price spikeless $90.17, avg. price for spiked shoes $98.31.
- YTD August 2014 Retail Reports US On and Off Course Unit Sales vs. YTD 2013: Drivers -11.6% / Fairways -15.3% / Hybrids -14.7% / Irons -5.5% / Putters -7.0% / Wedges +11.2%
- On/Off Course YTD Augut 2014 Golf Ball retail sales down 5.2% over same period 2013 and unit sales were down 7.1%. Average dozen price $29.02 which is up 2.1% over YTD August 2013.
- Golf Apparel YTD July 2014 Report – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 0.9%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms down 0.3% and Outerwear was down 4.6% over YTD July 2013
- July 2014 vs. July 2013 US Rounds Played were up 1.1% on a national level while YTD through July 2014 vs 2013 US Rounds Played were down 1.4%. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to receive the monthly reports.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.