Golf Datatech, LLC & Yano Research Institute Ltd. Unveil World Golf Report 2015… First-Of-Its-Kind Worldwide StudyGlobal Retail Market Summary Provides Detailed … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Releases 2015 Channel Segmentation Study Highlighting Consumer Buying Trends And Perceptions In The Golf Marketplace Study Reveals Positive … Continue reading
ORLANDO, Fla., September 22, 2014 … Golf Datatech, LLC (golfdatatech.com), the golf industry’s leading independent research firm for consumer, trade … Continue reading
- 2015 Distance Measuring Device and Channel Segmentation…updated versions of these very popular consumer research studies are now available! Go to Purchase Reports then select Consumer Research to find out more.
- 2014 Annual Retail Market Share Reports…now available. Total year sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, golf bags and apparel. To learn more or to order call 888-944-4116.
- February YTD 2015 Retail Reports – Spikeless Golf Shoes 46.7% of all US golf footwear retail dollar sales through on and off course golf shops. Avg. price spikeless $88.56, avg. price for spiked shoes $94.20.
- YTD February 2015 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. YTD Februray 2014: Drivers +15.8% / Fairways -5.3% / Hybrids +3.5% / Irons 0.0% / Putters +6.7% / Wedges +7.5%
- YTD February 2015 US Golf Ball retail sales up 6.0% over same period 2014 and unit sales were up 1.8%. Average dozen price $29.30 which is up 4.1% over YTD February 2014.
- US Golf Apparel YTD February 2015 Report – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 5.9%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 7.1% and Outerwear was up 5.9% over YTD 2014.
- February 2015 vs. February 2014 US Rounds Played were down 2.7% and YTD up 0.9% on a national level. Contact us at email@example.com to find out how you can be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.