Golf Datatech, LLC & Yano Research Institute Ltd. Unveil World Golf Report 2015… First-Of-Its-Kind Worldwide StudyGlobal Retail Market Summary Provides Detailed … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Releases 2015 Channel Segmentation Study Highlighting Consumer Buying Trends And Perceptions In The Golf Marketplace Study Reveals Positive … Continue reading
ORLANDO, Fla., September 22, 2014 … Golf Datatech, LLC (golfdatatech.com), the golf industry’s leading independent research firm for consumer, trade … Continue reading
- 2015 Distance Measuring Device and Channel Segmentation…updated versions of these very popular consumer research studies are now available! Go to Purchase Reports then select Consumer Research to find out more.
- 2014 Annual Retail Market Share Reports…now available. Total year sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, golf bags and apparel. To learn more or to order call 888-944-4116.
- YTD November 2014 Retail Reports – Spikeless Golf Shoes 46.0% of all US golf footwear retail dollar sales through on and off course golf shops. Avg. price spikeless $89.57, avg. price for spiked shoes $97.77.
- Total year 2014 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2013: Drivers -6.6% / Fairways -16.1% / Hybrids -12.0% / Irons +1.2% / Putters +4.6% / Wedges +14.0%
- Total 2014 US Golf Ball retail sales down 4.0% over same period 2013 and unit sales were down 5.5%. Average dozen price $28.96 which is up 1.7% over 2013.
- US Golf Apparel 2014 Report – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 1.0%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 1.4% and Outerwear was down 1.9% over 2013
- December 2014 vs. December 2013 US Rounds Played were up 0.5% on a national level while total year 2014 vs 2013 US Rounds Played were down 1.7%. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.