A Comprehensive Study of Serious Golfers and their Buying Habits First Study to Analyze the Lingering Impact of the U.S. Economic … Continue reading
Benchmark Study Highlights Key Trends in Combined $8.7 Billion Market Research on Individual Product Categories Yields Unprecedented Data Regarding Equipment … Continue reading
Golf industry interest in first-ever study from 2012 prompts Golf Datatech to produce second version designed to capture the usage … Continue reading
- 2014 Mid-Year Retail Market Share Reports now available. First half 2014 results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, golf bags and apparel. Call 888-944-4116 for more details.
- Women In Golf 2014…consumer study that explores the segment of the golf market that many believe is critical to the future of golf’s growth. Available in August. Call 888-944-4116 for more details.
- YTD June 2014 Retail Reports – Spikeless Golf Shoes 44.1% of all US golf footwear retail dollar sales and 46.4% of unit sales through on and off course golf shops. Avg. price spikeless $90.14, avg. price for spiked shoes $99.14.
- YTD June 2014 Retail Reports US On and Off Course Unit Sales vs. YTD 2013: Drivers -9.0% / Fairways -12.4% / Hybrids -12.8% / Irons -2.6% / Putters -5.3% / Wedges +15.5%
- On/Off Course YTD June 2014 Golf Ball retail sales down 5.4% over same period 2013 and unit sales were down 7.3%. Average dozen price $28.91 which is up 2.1% over YTD June 2013.
- Golf Apparel YTD June 2014 Report – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 1.8%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms down 1.1% and Outerwear was down 4.6% over YTD June 2013
- May 2014 vs. May 2013 US Rounds Played were up 0.9% on a national level while YTD through May 2014 vs 2013 US Rounds Played were down 1.9%. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to receive the monthly reports.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.