Golf Datatech & Yano Research Institute Unveil World Golf Report 2019 … The Industry’s ONLY Global Study of Golf Equipment and … Continue reading
JOHN KRZYNOWEK | PARTNER GOLF DATATECH, LLC | KISSIMMEE, FLORIDA BACKGROUNDER – Prior to joining Golf Datatech, LLC in 1999, John … Continue reading
2018 Equipment, Apparel & Rounds Played Recap The Big Picture-Past & Present Just about a year ago all of the world’s major economies … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- 2018 Retail Market Share Reports with sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, distance measuring devices, Men’s and Women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- January 2019 compared to 2018 Total Retail Dollar Sales – Footwear -2.6%, Golf Gloves +7.5% and Golf Bags are +3.2% On and Off Course combined.
- January 2019 U.S. On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2018: Drivers +16.1% / Fairways +0.1% / Hybrids +14.0% / Irons +11.1% / Putters -3.3% / Wedges -1.3%.
- January 2019 – U.S. Golf Ball Retail Sales +1.9% over 2018 and Unit Sales were -0.3%. Average dozen price $32.67 which is +2.2%.
- U.S. Golf Apparel January 2019 – U.S. Retail Sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms +1.8%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms +6.4% and Outerwear was +14.8% over January 2018.
- Nationwide Rounds Played for January 2019 were up 2.8% over 2018. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the monthly reports. Courses can participate and receive reports by clicking here.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.