Golf Datatech Releases 7th Edition Of Exclusive Report On The Evolution Of Custom Fitting Golf Equipment In The United States
St. Cloud, Fla., May 30, 2018 … Golf Datatech, LLC (golfdatatech.com), the golf industry’s leading independent research firm for consumer, … Continue reading
It’s been a busy few weeks at Golf Datatech US, with the release of the April Retail Sell thru data, … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Releases First-Ever Independent, Objective Study of the Amazon Impact On Golf Equipment and Apparel Breakthrough Study Analyzes the Overall … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- Quarter One 2018 sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, men’s and women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD May 2018 compared to 2017 retail sales – Footwear +11.5%, golf gloves +0.4% and golf bags are +6.5% on and off course combined.
- YTD through May 2018 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2017: Drivers +1.8% / Fairways +8.2% / Hybrids +21.8% / Irons +18.0% / Putters -1.1% / Wedges +24.5%.
- YTD through May 2018 – US Golf Ball retail sales +2.9% over 2017 and unit sales were +2.7%. Average dozen price $32.34 which is up 0.2% YTD through May.
- US Golf Apparel YTD through April 2018 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms down 3.5%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms down 12.2% and Outerwear was down 0.9% over April 2017 YTD.
- Nationwide rounds for April 2018 YTD were down 8.9% over 2017. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at email@example.com to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.