Golf Datatech Releases First-Ever Independent, Objective Study of the Amazon Impact On Golf Equipment and Apparel Breakthrough Study Analyzes the Overall … Continue reading
As the 2018 PGA Show recedes into the rear view mirror, here are some insights into where the golf equipment … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Releases Comprehensive Market Study That Highlights Major Golf Retail Shifts As Golf’s Retail Marketplace Experiences Significant Changes, 7th … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- Total year 2017 sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, men’s and women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD January 2018 compared to 2017 retail sales – Footwear +4.2%, golf gloves -8.0% and golf bags are -2.3% on and off course combined.
- YTD through January 2018 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2017: Drivers -35.3% / Fairways -20.4% / Hybrids +4.5% / Irons -9.7% / Putters +2.3% / Wedges +14.8%
- YTD through January 2018 – US Golf Ball retail sales -2.2% over 2016 and unit sales were -5.2%. Average dozen price $31.95 which is up 3.1% YTD through January.
- US Golf Apparel YTD through December 2017 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 3.9%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 5.5% and Outerwear was up 13.5% over December 2016 YTD.
- Nationwide rounds for December 2017 YTD were up 4.1% over 2016. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at email@example.com to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.