Golf Datatech & Yano Research Institute Unveil World Golf Report 2019 … The Industry’s ONLY Global Study of Golf Equipment and … Continue reading
Worldwide Golf Sales https://www.golfdigest.com/story/golf-retail-sales-reach-13-billion-dollars-worldwide-in-2018-up-from-2017-according-to-annual-report US Apparel Sales Sag in 2018 http://golfincmagazine.com/content/apparel-sales-drop-2018-due-bad-weather
Golf Datatech Unveils Insights Into the Surging Ultra-Premium Golf Club Category New Exclusive Study Details the Rapid Development and Key … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- 2018 Retail Market Share Reports with sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, distance measuring devices, Men’s and Women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD December 2018 compared to 2017 Total Retail Dollar Sales – Footwear +6.0%, Golf Gloves +1.9% and Golf Bags are +4.8% On and Off Course combined.
- YTD through December 2018 U.S. On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2017: Drivers +0.3% / Fairways +2.0% / Hybrids +11.5% / Irons +10.4% / Putters -1.4% / Wedges +13.2%.
- YTD through December 2018 – U.S. Golf Ball Retail Sales +0.3% over 2017 and Unit Sales were -0.5%. Average dozen price $32.69 which is +0.8% YTD through December.
- U.S. Golf Apparel YTD through December 2018 – U.S. Retail Sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms down 6.3%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms down 11.9% and Outerwear was up 1.5% over December 2017 YTD.
- Nationwide Rounds Played for December 2018 were down 7.7% and YTD Rounds are down 4.8% over 2017. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the monthly reports. Courses can participate and receive reports by clicking here.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.