Golf Datatech has released a new consumer study investigating attitudes and opinions about the various segments of the Business of Golf … Continue reading
The Industry’s ONLY Global Study of Golf Equipment and Apparel Sales Global Retail Market Summary Provides Detailed Analysis of the … Continue reading
ORLANDO, Fla., January 23, 2017 … Golf Datatech, LLC, the golf industry’s largest independent market research company, has unveiled proprietary … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- Total year 2016 sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, men’s and women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- Annual 2016 compared to 2015 retail sales – Footwear -4.8%, golf gloves -1.7% and golf bags are -6.5% on and off course combined.
- Annual 2016 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2015: Drivers -12.3% / Fairways -15.7% / Hybrids -8.9% / Irons -3.3% / Putters -5.2% / Wedges +4.2%
- Annual 2016 – US Golf Ball retail sales -3.5% over 2015 and unit sales were -5.4%. Average dozen price $30.88 which is up 2.0% for the year.
- US Golf Apparel 2016 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms down 4.6%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms down 5.7% and Outerwear was down 9.8% over 2015 .
- Nationwide rounds for 2016 were up 0.6% over 2015. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.