Most Serious Amateur Golfers Feel the USGA’s Rule will have Minimal Impact on the Game ORLANDO, Fla., January 21, 2013 … Continue reading
Spikeless Golf Shoes are the fastest growing segment in golf equipment and Golf Datatech’s newly released study sets a benchmark … Continue reading
The 2012 Golf Datatech Custom Fitting Study for Clubs and Balls has been released. This edition is the fifth study … Continue reading
- Serious Golfers Say…61% are at least “considering” purchasing a new driver in the next 12 months – Golf Datatech Spring 2013 GPAU
- Golf Datatech 2012 Annual Retail Reports now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details on in-depth reports with equipment and apparel sales listing units and dollars for the top brands and models for the US and UK
- February 2013 Spikeless Golf Shoes made up 36% of all US golf footwear sales through on and off course golf shops
- YTD February 2013 – US On and Off Course Shops - Drivers accounted for 52.1% of wood market dollar sales, 29.2% were Fairway Woods and Hybrids represented 18.7% of sales
- Overview US Golf Bag Market Report 1997 – 2012 Now Available. Go to Purchase Reports / Retail Consumer Reports to learn more.
- On/Off Course YTD through February 2013 Golf Balls retail sales were up 5.9% over same period 2012 and units were up 2.6%
- Golf Apparel 2013 vs 2012 YTD retail sales On and Off Course Combined – US was up 12.7% and UK sales were down 4.4% through February
- YTD 2013 vs 2012 through February US Rounds Played were down 7.7% Interestingly, YTD 2013 vs 2011 through February rounds were up 6.8%
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.