Golf Datatech has released a new consumer study investigating attitudes and opinions about the various segments of the Business of Golf … Continue reading
Total February Equipment sales in dollars slumped slightly (-3%) vs. same month year ago. While the Green Grass business rode … Continue reading
The Industry’s ONLY Global Study of Golf Equipment and Apparel Sales Global Retail Market Summary Provides Detailed Analysis of the … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- Total year 2017 sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, men’s and women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD February 2017 compared to 2016 retail sales – Footwear -2.7%, golf gloves +0.9% and golf bags are +0.6% on and off course combined.
- YTD through February 2017 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2016: Drivers +7.3% / Fairways +5.4% / Hybrids -2.7% / Irons -2.0% / Putters -2.5% / Wedges +9.0%
- YTD through February 2017 – US Golf Ball retail sales +5.9% over 2016 and unit sales were +5.1%. Average dozen price $31.01 which is up 0.8% YTD through February.
- US Golf Apparel January 2017 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 0.7%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 15.1% and Outerwear was down 7.4% over 2016 .
- Nationwide rounds for January 2017 were up 5.2% over 2016. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at email@example.com to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.