The Study Suggests Category Sales have peaked, however market is still larger than wedges, about the same size as putters. Golf … Continue reading
2016 Serious Golfers & Social Media…a continuation of the recently released Multi-Media Evolution Study
The 2015 Multi-Media Evolution Study investigated the evolving media landscape facing Serious Golfers, and focused primarily on one-way communication platforms … Continue reading
Serious Golfers Opinions and Experiences…Conducted in early 2016 with over 1,600 serious golfers, this Golf Datatech study delves into the Consumers … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- Total year 2015 sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, men’s and women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD July 2016 compared to 2015 retail sales – Footwear -7.0%, golf gloves -2.2% and golf bags are -8.5% on and off course combined.
- YTD through July 2016 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2015: Drivers -10.5% / Fairways -19.8% / Hybrids -11.8% / Irons -4.5% / Putters -6.7% / Wedges +7.2%
- YTD through July 2016 – US Golf Ball retail sales -5.7% over 2015 and unit sales were -7.9%. Average dozen price $31.05 which is up 2.4% YTD through July.
- US Golf Apparel YTD through June 2016 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms down 1.9%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms down 4.2% and Outerwear was down 7.3% over June 2015 YTD.
- June YTD 2016 vs. June YTD 2015 US Rounds Played were up 2.7%. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at email@example.com to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.