SMART Reports Provide Expert Insight, Data & Trends On Seven Core Golf Product Categories: Men’s Apparel, Women’s Apparel, Outerwear, Bags, … Continue reading
Golf Datatech, LLC & Yano Research Institute Ltd. Unveil World Golf Report 2015… First-Of-Its-Kind Worldwide StudyGlobal Retail Market Summary Provides Detailed … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Releases 2015 Channel Segmentation Study Highlighting Consumer Buying Trends And Perceptions In The Golf Marketplace Study Reveals Positive … Continue reading
- SMART Reports, perfect for smaller companies or those just entering the markets for apparel, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves and golf bags. Go to http://www.golfdatatech.com/research-products/purchase-reports/smart-reports/
- May 2015 YTD– Spikeless Golf Shoes accounted for 50.7% of all US golf unit sales through on and off course golf shops. Avg. price spikeless $90.25, avg. price for spiked shoes $102.11.
- YTD May 2015 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. YTD May 2014: Drivers +4.8% / Fairways +5.5% / Hybrids +5.8% / Irons +0.9% / Putters +8.5% / Wedges +1.8%
- 2015 YTD through May US Golf Ball retail sales +7.4% over same period 2014 and unit sales were +2.5%. Average dozen price $30.19 which is up 4.8% over same period 2014.
- US Golf Apparel YTD 2015 May Report – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 7.9%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 10.5% and Outerwear was up 8.1% over same time frame 2014.
- May 2015 vs. May 2014 US Rounds Played were up 0.5% and YTD rounds up 1.6% on a national level. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.