ORLANDO, Fla., September 22, 2014 … Golf Datatech, LLC (golfdatatech.com), the golf industry’s leading independent research firm for consumer, trade … Continue reading
A Comprehensive Study of Serious Golfers and their Buying Habits First Study to Analyze the Lingering Impact of the U.S. Economic … Continue reading
Benchmark Study Highlights Key Trends in Combined $8.7 Billion Market Research on Individual Product Categories Yields Unprecedented Data Regarding Equipment … Continue reading
- Golf Datatech will be exhibiting at the upcoming 2015 PGA Show in Orlando. If you would like to learn more about our golf industry research, please email email@example.com or call 888-944-4116 to set up an appointment during the show.
- Women In Golf 2014…consumer study that explores the segment of the golf market that many believe is critical to the future of golf’s growth. Now available, call 888-944-4116 for more details.
- YTD October 2014 Retail Reports – Spikeless Golf Shoes 48.5% of all US golf footwear retail dollar sales through on and off course golf shops. Avg. price spikeless $88.51, avg. price for spiked shoes $96.86.
- YTD October 2014 Retail Reports US On and Off Course Unit Sales vs. YTD 2013: Drivers -10.7% / Fairways -14.8% / Hybrids -14.3% / Irons -5.2% / Putters -7.5% / Wedges +10.0%
- On/Off Course YTD October 2014 Golf Ball retail sales down 5.1% over same period 2013 and unit sales were down 6.7%. Average dozen price $29.06 which is up 1.7% over YTD October 2013.
- Golf Apparel YTD October 2014 Report – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms up 0.7%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 1.2% and Outerwear was down 2.9% over YTD October 2013
- October 2014 vs. October 2013 US Rounds Played were up 1.1% on a national level while YTD through October US Rounds Played were down 1.5%. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.