Golf Datatech has released a new consumer study investigating attitudes and opinions about the various segments of the Business of Golf … Continue reading
April 2017 Golf Equipment and Apparel Demand thru On/Off Course Specialty/Online Channels Remains Soft
Facing poor weather and weak unit demand during the early months of 2017, most major categories of golf equipment and … Continue reading
The Industry’s ONLY Global Study of Golf Equipment and Apparel Sales Global Retail Market Summary Provides Detailed Analysis of the … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- Total year 2016 sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, men’s and women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD May 2017 compared to 2016 retail sales – Footwear -9.3%, golf gloves -3.2% and golf bags are -5.1% on and off course combined.
- YTD through May 2017 US On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2016: Drivers +3.6% / Fairways +2.1% / Hybrids -12.1% / Irons -9.7% / Putters -4.7% / Wedges -9.4%
- YTD through May 2017 – US Golf Ball retail sales +4.2% over 2016 and unit sales were +0.5%. Average dozen price $32.28 which is up 3.6% YTD through May.
- US Golf Apparel YTD through April 2017 – US retail sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms down 4.1%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms up 3.5% and Outerwear was up 3.8% over April 2016 YTD.
- Nationwide rounds for April 2017 YTD were down 3.0% over 2016. Call us at 888-944-4116 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the monthly report email distribution list.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.