GOLF DATATECH – SEPTEMBER 21, 2020 $331 MILLION IN AUGUST SALES MARK ALL-TIME HIGH AUGUST, PREVIOUS RECORD MONTH IN 2006 Kissimmee, FL., … Continue reading
Sales have almost fully rebounded from disastrous spring. U.S. golf sales had their best month ever over the summer according … Continue reading
New Study Investigates The Golf Apparel Purchase And Ownership Habits Of Serious Golfers; Golf Datatech, LLC, the golf industry’s leading … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- Golf Datatech Partners, Tom Stine, John Krzynowek and Phil Barnard discuss the US Retail Golf Market Results for 2019. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG5-PM4RZRA
- Golf Apparel Consumer Study 2020 now available. The report covers spending, pricing, and the purchasing process. Find out where seious golfers shop for golf apparel and their opinions by brands. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more or to purchase.
- Now Available…2019 Distance Measuring Device Study evaluates the awareness, usage, perceptions of the category as well as investingating consumer attitudes about leading selling brands and interest in new technologies. Listed under Purchase Reports on our Home Page.
- First Quarter 2020 Retail Market Share Reports with sales results for golf balls, clubs, footwear, gloves, bags, distance measuring devices and golf apparel are now available. To order or request more information email Suzie Phillips, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Golf Datatech National Rounds Played Report with results for 2019 vs. 2018 is now available. To request a copy email us at email@example.com.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.