Golf Datatech Unveils Insights Into the Surging Ultra-Premium Golf Club Category New Exclusive Study Details the Rapid Development and Key … Continue reading
Many years ago James Carville’s oft quoted phrase formed the foundation of a very successful presidential bid, turning that catchphrase … Continue reading
Golf Datatech Releases 7th Edition Of Exclusive Report On The Evolution Of Custom Fitting Golf Equipment In The United States
St. Cloud, Fla., May 30, 2018 … Golf Datatech, LLC (golfdatatech.com), the golf industry’s leading independent research firm for consumer, … Continue reading
Attention golf courses. Enter your rounds played information here.Get Started
- 2018 Sales results for golf balls, woods, irons, putters, wedges, footwear, gloves, bags, men’s and women’s shirts, tops, bottoms and outerwear through the third quarter are now available. Call 888-944-4116 for more details and pricing.
- YTD October 2018 compared to 2017 Retail Dollar Sales – Footwear +7.7%, Golf Gloves +3.2% and Golf Bags are +6.9% On and Off Course combined.
- YTD through October 2018 U.S. On and Off Course Retail Dollar Sales vs. 2017: Drivers +0.4% / Fairways +3.9% / Hybrids +14.2% / Irons +14.1% / Putters -0.6% / Wedges +16.1%.
- YTD through October 2018 – U.S. Golf Ball Retail Sales +1.9% over 2017 and Unit Sales were +1.3%. Average dozen price $32.77 which is +0.6% YTD through October.
- U.S. Golf Apparel YTD through October 2018 – U.S. Retail Sales On and Off Course Combined Men’s Shirts,Tops and Bottoms down 5.4%, Women’s Shirts, Tops and Bottoms down 11.8% and Outerwear was up 1.2% over October 2017 YTD.
- Nationwide Rounds Played for October 2018 were down 10.3% and YTD Rounds are down 3.9% over 2017. Email us at email@example.com to request the monthly reports. Courses can participate and receive reports by clicking here.
Join The Serious Golfer Panel
Are you dedicated to the game and its development? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders? We encourage you to join Golf Datatech's Serious Golf Panel. Click here to learn more.