Updated January 6th, 2020
- Golf Datatech will NEVER sell, share, rent or trade your name or e-mail address or any information collected to another party outside of Golf Datatech without your consent.
- You will NEVER be asked to buy anything or contribute to any organization.
- Golf Datatech will NEVER solicit you for anything other than participating in a web based golf research project, incentive notifications or research results newsletters.
- We use the information collected for research purposes only. Any information you provide to us will be combined with responses given by others and reported in aggregate.
- Personal information provided as part of an incentive drawing may be provided to a third party for distribution of prizes.
- If at any time you would like to discontinue participating in our golf research project we respect your decision to do so. Opt out messages are provided with each survey invitation.
- Information collected through research surveys will be stored and processed in the United States. Golf Datatech may transfer information collected about you to affiliated entities, this information does not include your name and/or email address, but only data results from questions asked within research surveys.
- Golf Datatech cares about the security of your information, and uses appropriate safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as secure servers for data collection and password protected backup systems). However, Golf Datatech cannot ensure guarantee that information you transmit to Golf Datatech may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Golf Datatech will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- The laws in some countries grant particular rights in respect of personal information. In certain circumstances, users in the EEA have the right to:
- Request a copy of your information;
- Request that we correct inaccuracies relating to your information;
- Request that your information be deleted or that we restrict access to it;
- Request a structured electronic version of your information; and
- Object to our use of your information
- California panelists have additional rights afforded to them under the California Consume Privacy Act (CCPA)
For more details about the personal information Golf Datatech has collected in the past year, please see “Information we collect and its use”. For details on how we use that information, and who we share it with, “How we use your information” “Sharing your information”, please see Bullets 1-9.Golf Datatech does not “sell” (add defined in the CCPA) the personal information of the Golf Datatech Panel of Serious Golfers. The CCPA gives California consumers various rights with respect to the personal information we collect, including the right to (subject to certain limitations):
- Request to access the personal information Golf Datatech has on you;
- Request that Golf Datatech delete all of your personal information
California panelist may make a request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will authenticate your request using the email address associated with which you opted into the Golf Datatech Panel of Serious Golfers and if necessary, proof of email@example.com
- Should any panelist wish to make a request in respect to your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some circumstances, Golf Datatech will not be able to comply with a request that you make in respect of your personal data. For example, we may not be able to provide a copy of your information where it infringes on the rights of another panelist or affects the results of published research results.
- We may update this policy from time to time to reflect our current practice and ensure compliance with applicable laws. When we post changes to this policy, we will revise the “Last Updated” date on the top of this policy.
2600 Michigan Avenue
PO Box 45200
Kissimmee, FL 34744